Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We celebrated Thansgiving several times this year. We ate turkey at the beginning of November with my sister and Matt. Then, we spent the actual day of Thanksgiving with friends. The Friday afterwards, we began our Thanksgiving tour of food!! We ate the ever famous shrimp at my dad's Friday night. My brother, Marvin, was actually there. This is the first time we have seem him in over a year. He met Chloe for the first time and she fell for him quickly. We had loads of fun hanging out with him and daddy.

The next morning we traveled to Kinston to Nana Jo and Granddaddy's house. All the family (minus Cindy and crew who we missed very much) gathered around. It is lots of fun to see everyone and it always gets a bit loud. All the kids and men had a wonderful game of football. I don't know about the others, but Jonathan was very sore. Is there an age limit for this tradition??? We ate and ate and ate and talked and ate and . . . do you see a pattern here? That evening we headed home and besides Jonathan, all of us were out by 7:00. We were very tired.

I took lots of pictures and I hope you enjoy the slide show.



No comments: