Saturday, January 05, 2008

My first digital scrap!!!

You can click on the picture to make it bigger.


So, I like the idea of scrapbooking and began really well, but. . . it goes a little slow. So, I read up on digital scrapbooking. I like the idea I can sit and do it at my computer without having to gather up all the supplies needed (especially since our space is so limited) and that I can change it around. There are still things I need to work out, but I kinda like this:)) Hope you do, too!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on making the plunge into digital scrapbooking! I can't say enough about how much I love FotoFusion software. You can download a free trial and check it out. I have some favorite links to places to download digital scrapbooking kits on my blog. Let me know if you want any help.

Annie B. said...

I'm looking into Digital Scrapbooking, too...
Have you made a book yet, or just this picture?