Saturday, August 23, 2008

New School Year

I had to report back to work on Monday. As much as I love teaching, I love more being home with my kiddos. It is funny, I use to say I could never be a stay at home mama, but I've reached the conclusion that I could and would love it. Oh well, not happening, so. . .

I have enjoyed being home with the boys and Chloe this summer. We have had tons of fun. I often end the summer with feeling like I did not spend enough time with them doing fun stuff, but I must say, I do not feel that way this year. We hung out and did nothing on some days and way too much on other days, but it was great. They are so much fun to be with and I'll miss just hanging out.

School begins on Monday and they are very excited minus Chloe. She is not liking daycare. The boys have good teachers this year and hopefully all will go well. I usually have already bought all their school supplies, but this year time just got away and we still have not gone shopping yet, so we get to do it this morning--woo-hoo!!

Well, enough rambling for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you teaching remedial classes again this year?