Friday, November 07, 2008

Playing catch up

Well, let me see if I can catch everyone up on our last couple of months. . .

-a virus ran through our family minus Kale and myself (Actually, I forgot, Kale also ended up with it)
-we attended the Davis family reunion (09/13)
-we went to Hartland Orchard to pick apples (10/27)
-we attended the Homecoming football game at Massoponax (10/03)
-enjoyed the Garman sendoff concert (10/04)
-daddy came for a visit and the kids had tons of fun (10/10)
-Jonathan and I went to see Fireproof and out to eat (10/11)
-travelled to West Virginia with the Pelt's; Chloe and Cody spent the day being sick while
Jonathan, Keegan, and Kale enjoyed the train ride (10/18)
-help take photos at the Scott wedding (10/25)
-Keegan and Kale went on a field trip to Belvedere farm (10/30)
-celebrated Chloe's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese with many friends (10/30)
-pumpkin party at Clifton's house (10/31)
-Jonathan spent Election day with the kiddos; he let them make all the decisions (11/04)
-Cody went on a field trip to Pamplin Park (11/06)

Well, I think that sums it up!! I have not wanted to blog because I was so behind. Now, I can get back to regular blogging:)

1 comment:

Annie B. said...

You crack me up! I need to do the same thing...