Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chloe funnies!

Sorry about the quality of picture. It was with my phone and the easiest way to take one quickly.


Jonathan has had a fake puppy since he was little. It is a HEAVY sort of rock style puppy. Chloe has recently discovered this puppy. She totes around her puppy and pets him and talks to him. She wants him to sleep in the bed with her and covers the dog up because he is cold. As soon as we get home each day, she runs to get her puppy. It is really cute, but she is NOT getting a real one:)



Last week we were at Chick Fil A (big shocker). I was on my way home and we stopped to pick up dinner. Well, the cow was outside and I said, look there's the cow as I rolled her window down. She proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs for the window to go up and no cow. I know I am cruel, but it was very funny. All the way home, I'd roll the window down and say there's the cow and she would scream. The next day on the way to school, the boys wondered what would happen if we rolled window down. Well, she screamed again. In fact, over a week ago this happen, but she still screams and whines when I mention Chick fil a or saw there's the cow. Since we eat at Chick fil a way too often, this could present a serious problem.

1 comment:

beckers said...

aw, poor chloe!

but...hahah its still funny!

love the dog though. i had one of those, but haha coincidently it was a cow...