Sunday, January 28, 2007

Suckered Again

I guess as the Dad of this family, it is my duty to post on here every now and again. I like the idea of having a blog for our family and friends to come to and see the happenings of our crazy lives that we lead.

Currently myself and my pastor (Clint Clifton) are once again suckered into babysitting duties. Our wives are really quite good at doing this. They tell us they have important errands to run and that they need to pick up a few things from the store, so they ask (yeah right) if we will take the kids to make it easier for them. And as is always the case they come back to a house that is torn apart by 4 crazy boys and a little girl who can hang right with 'em. The women looked refreshed with Starbucks coffee usually in hand and the things they purchased from the store didn't seem as necessary as I thought they might be. Honey are you sure you needed that Vera Bradley bag? Just wondering?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jonathan.

Cindynlow said...

Yes, Vera Bradley bags are necessary.