Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My sister's wedding

This past Saturday my sister was married in Annapolis, Maryland. On Saturday morning, we all had some free time, so all of us plus my dad went and explored around the waterfront. Chloe had an amazing time. She enjoyed looking at the birds and ducks and being free to walk around. Then, we had to head back to get ready. My sister had bought Chloe a dress to wear to the wedding. It was very fancy and she looked soooo cute!! And the boys looked very handsome!





On Sunday, Mother's Day, our church had baby dedication. We dedicated that we would raise Chloe in a God-centered house and to help her know and love Jesus.




And, here are some pictures from our trip to the waterfront as well as our trip with Papa to Burger King. She actually played in the play place including going to the top and sliding down:)) I guess she has got to keep up with the boys -- GOOD LUCK with that!!




No comments: