Saturday, August 18, 2007

FINALLY!!!

As most of you know our little Chloe is absolutely adorable. I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world, next to my wife of course. But for some reason, in the past, she didn't think to fondly of her old man. In the past couple of months we have been making small steps like her letting me hold her, letting me change her diaper (I can do without this one), and letting me feed her on occassion. Well things have changed!


Jenn's dad was here a couple of weeks ago and when he went back to North Carolina he decided to take Jenn and the boys back with him on the agreement that I would come later in the week and pick them up. They went and I missed them greatly. So I headed down on Friday to see my beautiful family. I arrived at my mom and dad's and was greeted with running hugs from the boys and the wife. But to our surprise little Chloe come's out of nowhere and she wants a hug too. So of course I abliged. All through the weekend she kept wanting more hugs and wanted me to hold her. I loved it. However, I thought once we get home she'll get back to her normal self and will not have much to do with me. But it has been the total opposite. She will sit with me now and let me hold her and she'll even let mom go to the gym and leave us by ourselves. It's been an amazing transformantion and I am so excited. I knew this day would happen I just didn't think it would take so long. I can now say that FINALLY she loves me!

No comments: