Monday, March 03, 2008

Surprise Daddy, we're all here!!!

In February, Jonathan and some other church planters headed to Georgia for a conference. My sister was heading to NC so the kids and I decided we would go with her. We did not tell my dad (or Jonathan's parents). On the way, my brother called and realized we were all on our way to daddy's. He was already there, but did not tell dad. In fact, he egged my dad on more about never seeing the kids and stuff. Anyway, when we pulled up, my dad was completely shocked!! He was so excited that he could not even speak. It took him a little while to realize all his children and grandchildren were there to visit.
The kids had a grand time playing in the boat, picking up pecans, shopping, and enjoying family time. It was a short trip, but lots of fun. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: