Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break

We have been out of school since last Thursday. We all look forward to this very much as we need a break:)) We have not done too much; just hung out mainly which the boys have thoroughly enjoyed. For all those who have seen our living room paint, you will appreciate the fact that the color exists no longer!! During my time off, I have painted the living room and hallway. (Pictures will be posted later.) It looks very nice and makes our house look brighter. While I have been painting, the boys and Chloe have enjoyed playing outside all day. They wake up before me in them morning and watch TV which happens to usually be CHiPS. They LOVE this show and as soon as they head out they play this over and over. Today, I could hear them outside playing CHiPS and Keegan is hollering, "I'm speeding" over and over so that Kale will know he needs to pull Keegan over. It was too cute!! We did head over to Kings Dominion on Tuesday just the kids and I. This is the first time we have ever gone alone and it was fun. The boys are big enough to ride pretty much every ride so they did. Keegan was done after riding the Hurler; he wanted to head over to the kiddy cars. Kale and Cody enjoyed every ride. Chloe just hung out with me waiting for the boys. It was a little chilly, but fun. We are heading that way again tomorrow with some friends. Hopefully, it will be a little warmer.

Also, I stole the Wordless Wednesday off another blog I check. It was such a cute idea so I borrowed it. Hope you all enjoy!!


P.S. The battery for my camera died and I could not find the charger for the battery. It has been located now and I will add pictures later.

No comments: