Monday, March 03, 2008

More surprises in store





On the way to NC, I called granddaddy. Since Nana Jo was not there, I quickly thought of a plan. We would surprise Nana Jo as well. So, granddaddy and I worked out all the details to meet on Sunday. The next day, the kids, Aunt Wee Wee, Papa, and myself went to New Bern to eat and shop at Target. Next, we headed to the mall to surprise Nana Jo. We were quietly walking around Belk's, when Cody spied Nana Jo entering the store. All the kids dove under clothes racks. As they got closer, the boys ran out to surprise them. Nana Jo was overwhelmed!! It was a huge surprise and I was quite excited to pull off two great surprises. We hung out chatting at the wall, then went to Walmart, and finally to the waterfront park in New Bern to play. It was a nice day and the kids had fun running around playing. Check out the pictures!

No comments: