Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ear piercing!!!

Last night after eating dinner, we headed over to the mall. I decided it was time to get Chloe's ears pierced and since Jennifer was with me it seemed like a good time to do it. (I did not want to hold her while it was being done.) In Claire's, we shopped around and checked out everything. Then, we went to the chair to get it done. She was BIG girl and barely even cried. I was amazed because I expected her to scream her head off. The lady gave her a lollipop afterwards and Chloe happily took it and was fine. So, she is officially pierced now!!



2 comments:

Pelt Family said...

When I first saw the post and read the title I thought that you let Cody get his ears pierced.

The Clifton Family said...

Love the song! it totally fit are night out with our girls!