Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Scrapping

I am hoping to do lots of digi scrapping this summer while home. I uploaded four different layouts to Costco and had these printed on 12x12 paper. The pages turned out really well and look nice in the albums. The price was good too. I also uploaded a page to an online company that will send you a sample pack for the shipping charges. I should get those next week so I can compare. The price is very comparable to Costco except I'll need to add in shipping charges. And, since I don't have a Costco membership, I'll need to factor that in. Anyway, here's a couple of pages I've scrapped recently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pages look great. I wish we had Costco here :) What scrapbooking program do you use? I really want to scrapbook but I have a Mac and have trouble finding anything compatible.

Thanks!
Andrea :)