Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missing my boys

Well, my dad came for a visit last week. He left on Monday and since Nana Jo and Granddaddy were coming on Thursday, we let Cody and Kale go back with Papa. This was a HUGE deal for me!! It is one thing when they are close by but not when they are 5 hours away. Anyway, I did good and did not even cry:)) The boys were very excited to go and we will probably have to bribe Kale to get him to come home. They have spent Monday and Tuesday night with my dad and then will meet up with Nana Jo tomorrow and head to her house. And on Thursday, they will arrive back here. I can hardly wait!!

I believe Keegan is more excited about seeing his brothers than the grandparents which is a rare occasion. He has missed them something awful. For one, they all sleep in the same room so he has slept alone and he does NOT like it. He also misses them during the day --some how Chloe and I are not Cody and Kale. Oh, well, they have had lots of fun!

No comments: